Saturday, February 15, 2014

HAUL: Snowed in Edition



Here in Jersey the snow has been pretty rough. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if we caught a break between days. We've been stuck with about three days in a row of snow, snow, snow. To keep myself sane I broke out the house during a lull and stocked up on some new things. (Some of it thanks to my mom. Thank Mom, you're the bee's knees!) So, bring on the snow, Mother Nature! (Except clear up soon, I miss my boyfriend.)

What I Got: 
  • Bath Poof
  • Tangle Teezer
  • Elf Brush Cleaner & Daily Brush Cleaner
  • Infusium 23 Repair & Renew 
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Go Curlier Heat-Activated Spray
  • Old Spice Deodorant in Wolfthorn
  • Rimmel Stay Matte in Ivory
  • Wet n Wild Palette in Walking the Red Carpet
  • Bag of Hair Clips
  • Tresemme Heat Protectant
  • Sunnies
  • Revlon BB Cream in Light

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I have nominated YOU and YOUR BLOG for a Liebster Blog Award! Yipee! For more details click here

    CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award :) Details are on my blog! Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the tangle teezer always use it :D and really want to try some ELF products they sound amazing x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, your blog is absolutely stunning.
    Loving your layout, pics, content - everything really!
    Just joined your site and will be keeping my eyes peeled for many upcoming posts :)
    xo
    Genevieve

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Rimmel stay matte mousse foundation! Too bad they don't have a better colour range though

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my tangle teezer! Such a good brush.

    Those sunglasses are so cute!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a tangle teezer so badly! Love everything that you got! Your blog is amazing! Followed you. xx Tara '
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. iv'e heard some great things about that tangle teaser brush!x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete