Monday, February 10, 2014

LIFESTYLE: First eBay Sale!


I finally did it! I finally sold something on eBay! Ended up selling an old coach wristlet I had. Wasn't really expecting any hits, but it happened! Wrapped my bag up in cute brown paper and ribbon. Even through in a few lotion samples with the thank you card. (Ohhh, added bonuses!) Sold it on the 8th and I'm making my way to the post office today to send this bad boy out.

Just need to figure out shipping and fees and all of that to get a better idea on how to price out my products. If you have any tips & tricks on how to price things out, I'm all ears! (I love lame sayings)

Wanna check out my shop, that hardly ever has anything in it? At least for now. Check out the link above! If you ever see something you like feel free to message me that you found it through my blog and I'll give you 15% off the sale price!

3 comments:

  1. aw well done girl!

    Would love to invite you to my giveaway:

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dress-lily-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it's lovely :) I love ebay its so addictive!! xx

    missmorganxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember selling my first ever thing on ebay. It was a hollister top but i was so excited and even threw in a thank you card :)

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete