Saturday, February 8, 2014

LIFESTYLE: Empties!


I haven't meet a single person who doesn't feel satisfied when reaching the end of a product. It's a feeling or accomplishment! It's hard to stick to a product long enough to finish it, things always end up replaced with newer products. I know there aren't a lot of empties up above, heck the Rimmel isn't even gone yet! Read below to see which ones I will re-buy and which will remain empty and in the trash.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser: I loved this product when I first bought it. It didn't hurt my skin and it felt really nice. However, I expected it to actually, well, do something. It felt nice on my skin, but did nothing for my pores and nothing for my complexion. I won't be re-buying this product and right after this photo I threw it right in the trash.

Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Spray: I re-bought this bad boy right before I ran out. I don't think I have loved a makeup setter as much as I love this one. If I had the money to splurge I would buy the bigger bottle. I will probably never give this product up, ever. Holy grail, baby!

Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Primer: I keep meaning to re-buy this, but when I go to, a store wont have it! The only place I have successfully found this, is at Walgreens. Once I run out of my other primers, I will be running to Walgreens to get another tube of this. It's one of the only primers that really holds my eyeshadow and I never had creasing with it once!

LUSH Big Shampoo: This shampoo is fabulous! It feels nice and it's perfect. I won't be re-buying this until the summer though. I used it the entire summer of 2013 and now this is just the shampoo I associate summer with. (Is that weird?) So, come summer 2014, this bad boy will be right back in my home.

Rimmel Stay Matte in Sandstorm: I know, I know, this isn't empty yet. I hit pan though! A huge part of pan, too. I love this stuff to death! I've been using the shade Sandstorm, but decided to ditch it and pick up the translucent. I love the translucent so much more because it leaves less of a cakey feeling. I don't think I could ever part with this mattifying powder. I haven't used it in the summer, I guess that will be the real test!

No comments:

Post a Comment