Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quick B&A For 1/22/13


I am notorious for being late for work. It probably has to do with the fact that I live only five minutes away so I feel like I have all the time in the world. I don't. So here is my quick and fast look that happened in only 15 minutes! Well it would have been 15 minutes if I didn't have the attention span of a goldfish. For 9am I think I did a pretty good job!


Product List: this post wasn't written the same day I did this look, so this is from memory

  • Baby Face Primer
  • Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
  • Tarte's Amazonian Clay in Ivory
  • Rimmel Stay Matte in Sandstone
  • Lorac Unzipped (One or two shades, but I don't remember which)
  • Jordana Fabuliner (Thick version)
  • Maybelline Clump Crusher
  • WnW Ash Brown Brow Kit
  • TheBalm Instain Blush in Toile
  • MAC Blankety 

No comments:

Post a Comment