Thursday, January 23, 2014

Glam From /u/lilpeedee

Nothing like getting surprise gifts in the mail! This lovely gift was sent by redditor /u/lilpeedee over at /r/randomactsofmakeup. Let me tell you, I am beyond thrilled!

Real Techniques has some of the best brushes I have ever used. Probably my HG brush line. My collection is mainly all of their brushes. The expert face brush is by far one of my favorite brushes from this line. Sadly, my first one was destroyed. I still used it, but oh god, it was terrible. This new guy makes me so happy! I can finally have a soft and clean new brush. If you don't already own this brush, you need to! It is the perfect liquid foundation brush! I plan on doing a review on it at some point, so look out for it.

Next we have the Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Peach. This is my first ever Tonymoly product and I am not disappointed at all! The color is a beautiful sheer pinky/peachy color and it goes on so nicely. I am so in love with it. Usually I'm scared that sheer glosses wont show up on my lips, but boy oh boy was I happily surprised by this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment