Monday, January 20, 2014

Time To Try Again

I was a huge fan of Ipsy, back when I first signed up. Who could resist a cute makeup bag and a few goodies for only $10? Not me, that's for sure. I loved getting my Ipsy bags in the mail every month and it was so much fun to explore what was inside.

Overtime, I became less and less satisfied with everything Ipsy was sending me. Shades of color I would never wear. Products that would never be used. I re-took my quiz and I filled things out to customize my bag better, but nothing changed. I canceled my subscription in October 2013 after being so unsatisfied with that month's bag.

Today I just signed up for Beauty Box 5. I looked up several reviews and this seemed like just the thing for me! It's not a ton of makeup, which is perfect because I don't want to spend $10 on makeup I wont ever wear. Now I spend $12 on products like lotions and other fun goodies I normally wouldn't buy for myself.

I joined where I will receive a free January box, which I'm so excited about! I'll post pictures and my review of the things in the box.

Now I just need to figure out when I get billed every month...


No comments:

Post a Comment