Friday, January 31, 2014

HAUL: Ulta does it again!


Ulta, Ulta, Ulta. Notorious for their 20% coupons and their BOGO sales and everything else that is so hard to ignore! I couldn't resist these bad boys one little bit. I'm so happy with this haul. Well, actually, this haul is two separate orders, but shhh. Why not just do one big post on it?! Reviews for certain products will be up this week / next week!




Order #1: 
I cannot begin to explain how crazy skincare drives me. I just don't understand it. I mean, sure I get washing my face is important, but I'll also be the first to admit that I hardly ever take my makeup off before bed. Don't judge me! So in this order I decided to help myself! I bought dual tip q-tips that were on sale (not pictured, oops!), ULTA Dual Action Cleaning System (on sale for $17.50), which came with two free gifts. For these gifts I picked the make-up removing cleansing wipes and the hydro prime primer. I meant to pick the matte primer, but oh well!

  • Random Sampler: Hempz body lotion, CK foundation, & Self Tanning lotion


Order #2:
Well, this was more of an impulse type buy because I have been dying to try Batiste dry shampoo because of all the hype. I also had a 20% coupon, again. They stalk me and taunt me. This time I ended up picking up SheaMoisture African Black Soap, SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion (BOGO 50%), Batiste Dry Shampoo in Paisley (because I love the pattern), and Schick Quattro Scented Razors (disposable in raspberry rain, bonus extra razor inside!)
  • Random Sampler: Hempz body lotion, CK foundation, &  It's Potent! Eye Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment