Sunday, February 2, 2014

BOX: January Beauty Box 5!


I got my free January BB5 on the 31st! This was a great surprise because I was going to join anyways and there was a special going on that if you paid for February you got a free January box. Super exciting and I couldn't pass that up! So I spent the $12 for two boxes, not bad at all. Wanna see what's inside? Read more after the break.





What's inside:

  • H2O Plus - Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash* (This smells amazing!)
  • Nubar - Cuticle & Nail Oil in Vanilla
  • Swissco - Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves* (Might use this for brush cleaning)
  • Jergens - Daily Moisturizer
  • Epic Blend - Hemp Coconut Lip Balm* (So nice!)
  • Bonus! That Awkward Moment Mirror! 
* Things I like thus far

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I probably won't be using them for washing myself, but they seem perfect for when I wash my brushes!

      Delete